With this in mind, we invited researchers and clinicians to give updates on the latest advances for people affected by primary immunodeficiency to celebrate Rare Disease Day 2017 in a special edition of our newsletter.
Patients play such a crucial role in research so we have a guide to encourage you to ask about research and a patient perspective of being involved in a research project.
Topics covered include
- A guide to patients taking part in research
- Prion Surveillance in PID Patients
- Research and the UKPID/ESID registries
- Advances in haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Genome sequencing projects in PID